Chapel of Nossa Senhora da Ortiga
According to tradition, in the Cabeço of Ortiga, Our Lady appeared to a silent shepherdess. The first chapel of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of the Ortiga dates from 1758. The pilgrimage to this Sanctuary goes back at least to the XVIII century.
Even today, on the first Sunday of July and the next two days, the population of the parish, in addition to keeping some promises and attending religious ceremonies, shares a communal meal.
It was also next to the chapel that a great part of the dates of Fatima began.